Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Quart (12/Cs) 704607:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||022179102446 ||10022179102443 || |
|Volume: ||0.056 ||0.7955 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.4945 ||7.0853 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||2.3 ||30.1 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4.5 ||15.9 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||2.6 ||9.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||8.2 ||9.1 || |