This injection-molded outer support tray holds 18 Rootmaker Express 18 Propagation Pots (each measuring 3.125" x 3.125" x 4"). (Propagation Pots sold separately)
RootMakers® are designed to create fibrous, non-circling root systems horizontally and vertically at all phases of production to equip plants for transplanting success. These products aren't just "containers," but rather are root production tools. Each step complements the next, building upon the previous fibrous root system. A fibrous root system means a greater root tip surface area and translates to a greater efficiency in the absorption of water and nutrients; an increase in growth rate, establishment, and vigor; a higher transplant survivability; and ultimately, superior performance.
• Create a fibrous, non-circling root system (without toxic chemicals)
• Promote horizontal root branching
• Greater efficiency of water and nutrient absorption
• Accelerates plant growth, increases vigor
• Complements a variety of production methods above ground, in-ground, or, in-pot
• Plants are equipped for rapid transplant success and long-term health
• Researched and patented
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.