- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Formulated based upon data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles.
Does not require refrigeration.
Formulated by a marine scientist.
Free-form amino acids:
- Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue.
- Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation and propagation.
- Encourage growth by budding and fission.
- Encourage vibrant coloration.