Hanna Checker - Phosphate
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Ascorbic acid method
- ±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading accuracy
Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
Ideal for: Aquaculture, natural, waste, drinking waters and agriculture
Orthophosphates are found in natural and wastewaters. They are commonly added to drinking water as a corrosion inhibitor. The instantaneous analysis of orthophosphate by colorimetric determination provides rapid results using a standard analysis technique.
The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give only a few resolution points while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
The HI 713 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points) and ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading accuracy. The HI 713 Checker®HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E, Ascorbic Acid method.
The HI 713 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.