Clone Bucket 18
Roots appear in 6-10 days!
Individual results may vary. ALL Aeroponic clone machines work best in COLD climates. Water temperature MUST stay below 80ºF. The optimum temperature is 70ºF-75ºF.
Made from high quality, durable plastic. Black bucket inhibits algae growth within the machine while the white lid reflects valuable light needed for cloning. (18) 2" cloning neoprene inserts are included. Inserts are reusable for up to 5 cycles or 10 weeks. 185 gph ecoplus submersible pump and a custom spray manifold, w/(4) 360 degree sprayers, screws directly to pump. Easy set up and cloning instructions.
- 3.5 Gallon Black Clone Bucket (controls algae growth within the machine)
- White Lid (reflects light onto the plants)
- ECO PLUS Filtered 185 GPH Pump (built in pre-filter to keep sprayers free from debris)
- Four (4) 360 Degree Sprayers (new improved spraying unit uses fewer sprayers for increased pressure and a fuller spray pattern)
- Eighteen (18) 2" Neoprene Inserts (NO net pots are required. Inserts are reusable)
DIMENSIONS: 12" X 12" X 12"
BUCKET SIZE: 3.5 GALLON
WATER CAPACITY: 2.2 GALLON