HM Digital Handheld TDS Tester Model TDS-3
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x 10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- 3 year warranty.
Price: $22.44 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$36.95 You Save: $14.51 (39.3%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for HM Digital Hanheld TDS-3 Tester 716187:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0054 ||0.0904 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0482 ||0.8049 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1 ||1.6 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||6 ||7.3 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||1.2 ||6.9 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||1.3 ||3.1 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
HM Digital's website.
See more HM Digital products.