PRO-MIX® HP Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae, with its high perlite content, provides a growing environment which benefits growers looking for significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of a fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers demanding a superior quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
• Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
• Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
• Less difficult to overwater crops
• Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
• Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, MI, PA USA.
|Specifications for Pro Mix HP Mycorrihizae + Biofungicide 3.8 cf hf-PT2038500:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||025849225001 || || |
|Volume: ||3.65 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||38.01 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||60 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||14.88 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||16.63 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||25.5 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer pbi/gordon's website.