Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from H: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA.
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Pint (12/Cs) 704606:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||22179101630 || || |
|Volume: ||0.025 ||0.391 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.221 ||3.486 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.95 ||14.95 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||3.5 ||12.7 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||1.75 ||7.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||7 ||7.1 || |