Premium quality seaweed extract to nurture and encourage a healthy organic garden
Best used for: Organic gardens
The perfect complement to any feeding regimen, B. Seaweed™ will optimize conditions for a lush root system. This is an undiluted, liquid seaweed concentrate, straight from the coast of Vancouver Island. This unique Pacific kelp provides vitamins, nutrients, and minerals not found in other commonly available seaweed products. It is made from the British Columbian kelp, Macrocystis Integrifolia.
B. Seaweed is a great additive to supplement your regular feeding program—perfect for organic gardens. It’s compatible with all Technaflora products or any premium quality soluble fertilizer. It is suitable for use in soil, soilless, and hydroponic gardens.
Features and Benefits
- Organic source of many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Optimizes conditions for beautiful shoots and roots
- Harvested using an environmentally sensitive technique that preserves the kelp beds and allows for herring roe-on-kelp production
- Non-clogging, B. Seaweed will pass a No. 50 sieve
- Suitable to hydroponic, soil, and soil-less gardens
Soluble Potash (K2O) 1.0%
DERIVED FROM: Macrocystis Kelp.
There are no reviews yet.