Extraordinary performance. Extreme efficiency. Exacting design.
The PHOTOBIO•MX changes everything. We took a step back, evaluated all the fixtures on the market, and then set out to do things entirely different. The result is a 680W fixture delivering 15% more light to your canopy, using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture. Increase yields while driving down operational cost. The spectrums were developed in a private research laboratory to drive flower yield and elicit market desirable traits in short day resin producing crops.
PHOTOBIO•MX abandons the bar style concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board to deliver unparalleled PPFD uniformity to the canopy. Extensive thermal modeling and testing was conducted to ensure diodes remain well below operating temperature to maintain consistent light output and yields. 0-10V PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows you to precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to your plant canopy when paired with the available Autopilot PX Series controller.
The iLOC Integrated Light Output Control on board dimming knob allows the grower to adjust the photon output intensity to accommodate the various stages of plant growth for optimal photosynthesis activation. With the knob adjusted to 100% using 240V, the MX uses 664W and puts out 1700 μmol/s photon flux (PPF). With the knob adjusted to 40%, the MX uses 270W and puts out 40% of the photon flux. The high efficiency S4 spectrum does not change when using the dimmer knob and still provides ideal red to blue ratio for vigorous growth and maximized flower development.
PHOTOBIO•MX design is multilayer rack centric, providing the ability to double or triple your canopy square footage within your existing structures footprint. The driver is mounted below the fixture to maximize vertical grow space and has the ability to be remotely mounted.
PHOTOBIO•MX is for serious horticultural professionals looking to increase business sustainability by reducing power consumption while simultaneously improving crop performance and yield. The PHOTOBIO•MX is also a qualified product listed with DLC, which makes the fixture eligible for energy rebates for futher cost savings while also saving significant energy while optimizing plant growth and health.
- 1768 umol/s Photon Flux @ 277V
- 2.6 µmol/J Efficacy @ 277V
- iLOC Integrated Light Output Control allows manual adjustment of light output
- Dim Settings are 40%-55%-70%-85%-100%-PX Control
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above)
- Slim design maximizes vertical growing space with remote capable driver
- Robust commercial design keeps LED’s running cool
- Auto adjusting 100-277V driver input range
- IP65 rated protection against water and dust
- Includes PHOTO•LOC DC signal cable
- DLC listed (H-RR6RGRH) and qualifies for utility rebates, which play a significant role in optimizing the cost effectiveness of a lighting project
- Fully compatible with optional PHOTOBIO AC Power Distribution Tree cabling system – enables interconnection of multiple fixtures on a single power drop – reducing electrical infrastructure costs*
- Fully compatible with optional PHOTOBIO DC Communications Tree cabling system – enables interconnection of multiple fixtures on a centralized controller
Note: This version does not include AC power cable
*Recommended consultation of a licensed electrician working with electrical engineer following applicable electrical code and inspections.
There are no reviews yet.