The Phantom Dual CMh High Voltage System is a highly versatile fixture that allows you to run multiple ballast positions. The dual reflectors can be used in the standard position or rotated 90 degrees downward to give a low-profile hanging configuration that is ideal for tight spaces. The reflectors feature premium multifaceted 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum, giving excellent light uniformity and diffusion.
The attached Phantom Dual CMh High Voltage ballast features low frequency, square-wave technology and is silent, reliable, and energy-efficient. It has a USB port for PX1 controller compatibility and dimming options. Four angled reflector positions can also be set, if desired. Input voltage options are 277-347V, 277V, and 347V.
- Designed for intense, even coverage over a 3′ x 5′ growing area
- Philips 4200K color temperature ceramic halide lamps
- Autopilot PX series controller compatible
- Dimming/boosting wattage control
- Proven Phantom reliability and performance
- Flexible hanging options