The Commercial DE Open Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint.
At the heart of this system is the PHB5030 480V Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with USB Interface. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX Series Advanced Lighting Controllers.
*Fixture and lamp comform to California 2022 Bulding Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings, California Title 24, part 6, section 120.6, (h) Mandatory requirements for Controlled Environment Horticulture (CEH) spaces, 2. Indoor growing, horticultural lighting.; and 6. Greenhouses, horticultural lighting.
PHB5030 Ballast features:
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX Series Digital Lighting Controller
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Six-way wattage output control: 600W, 750W, 825W, 1000W, and 1150W + PX1 control mode
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Includes a pre-wired 8′ 600V 16 AWG power cord with NEMA L8-20P twist lock plug
- Includes 15′ USB-RJ12 Controller Cable Pack
Open Reflector features:
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with excellent uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Provides a broad, consistent light spread
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- The ideal reflector choice for lower mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109 (and other patents pending)
Premium DE lamp features:
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (2100 µmol/s)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
IMPORTANT: Line conditioning equipment to control input voltage must be used in order to avoid damage to the ballasts. Contact us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.