The iGS-061 is a standalone CO2 controller with high temperature shutoff that does not manage ventilation
simultaneously with CO2 level enhancement (some CO2 may be vented outside while CO2 enrichment is going on). Many growers use iGS-061 in an air conditioned and sealed room.
– Easy to install and set up
– AC Adapter mandatory use on newer units
– CO2 controller with display and day/night detection
– Controls your CO2 tank or gas burner during day only
– Programming allows to increase or to decrease the CO2 concentration (only during the lighting period)
– Displays both CO2 concentration and temperature
– Adjustable CO2 set point from 100 to 4,900 ppm
– Yearly easy calibration by the user when prompted on display
– Precise CO2 sensor: truly ±75 ppm
– High temperature shutoff function adjustable from 50 to 122°F (10 to 50°C)
There are no reviews yet.