iGrow 800 Greenhouse Controller
- Advanced control, affordable price
- Fully-programmable; expansion to 32 outputs
- Use your cell phone to monitor and change settings
- Get peace of mind with alerts for temperature, humidity, CO2 and more
- UL Listed for safety and easy permits
Get real-time energy use and track run-time on greenhouse heating and cooling equipment with this easy-to-use controller system. The iGrow 800 series offers eight different ouputs for fans, heaters, vents, irrigation, shade curtains (blackout curtains), and more – with Cloud access from any Internet-connected computer or smartphone.
Track your energy usage across 8 intelligently controlled outputs (expandable to 32) and adjust to increase your profit. Tools such as LinkConn Software expand the capabilities of this versatile line of controllers to further save energy and increase your profit.
No more programming and reprogramming every crop cycle or season change – with the iGrow 800 series USB data logging feature you can easily save settings to any USB flash drive. When the time comes to switch settings, simply insert your USB flash drive into your iGrow data. These are some of the new and innovative ways Link4 has provided to reduce setup times and reduce your labor costs.
Remote Cloud Access
Growers can monitor and change every aspect of the iGrow800 from the palm of their hand, using state-of the-art controls that relay secured, encrypted grow house data to the cloud where it is accessible on any Internet-connected device. The secured, encrypted server allows you to monitor and change settings remotely. With a wealth of data at their fingertips, growers are able to grow bigger, more vibrant crops under repeatable processes.
This programmable controller offers integrated control for easy transition to an advanced, yet simple-to-use system. It is ideal for small or large greenhouse retrofits or new installations. Included communication module lets you link multiple greenhouses for control.
- The iGrow 800 protects their grow house investment with SMS text and email identifying a variety of threats, including spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2.
- Emergency shut-off guards against power surge and overheating.
Privacy and Security
- Network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations
- No data collected by the Cloud is shared to a third party
- User location data collected is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account
- Tor and Anonymity Online Compatible