FOOP Clone Gel, 32 oz
• Two Products in One! Rooting Gel + Cloning Solution
• Dramatically Accelerates Root Growth and Makes Cloning Simple.
• Delivers Roots Fast for Quicker Transplanting
• Works Great in Rockwool Cubes, Peat Moss Plugs and Cloners.
• Be Healthy. Go Organic. Use FOOP.
Grow Bigger Roots Faster – Get roots faster vs other leading rooting gels with our unique blend of organic ingredients that promote strong root growth and development.
2-in-1 Rooting Gel and Cloning Solution – FOOP Clone Gel is like having two products in one: it’s a rooting gel, and cloning solution.
This powerful one-two punch delivers both rooting stimulants and nutrients that baby plants need for healthy roots and luscious topical growth. Since it’s both a rooting gel and cloning solution, you no longer need to soak your rooting cubes in cloning solution, nutrient solution or buy plugs inoculated with nutrients. Simply moisten peat moss or rockwool cubes with just plain water pH balanced to 6.0 and that’s it.
Your plants will not yellow out either because there’s a little bit of organic plant food specially tailored for your baby plants in every dab of FOOP Clone Gel.
Contains All Organic Ingredients – FOOP Clone Gel is derived from reclaimed fish poo in mineral rich aquaculture water (which contains beneficial microbes as well as naturally sourced calcium and magnesium), organic aloe, organic willow water, organic mycorrhizal fungi, organic fish hydrolysate, organic kelp, and organic silica. This combination of organic ingredients is not provided in any other cloning or rooting product on the market.
No Synthetic Growth Hormones – Unlike other rooting and cloning agents, FOOP Clone Gel does not contain any synthetic rooting hormones or other registered pesticides. FOOP Clone Gel is NOT prohibited for use in any jurisdiction in North America.
*REMINDER – Do not use FOOP Clone Gel in conjunction with any nutrient solution, cloning solution, or in any rooting media inoculated with nutrient solution (such as “rapid rooters”). This may prevent your cuttings from developing roots.
- 4 oz bottle treats 300+ cuttings
- For best results use within 90 days after opening
- Shake well weekly for improve shelf life
- Do not use with any other cloning solutions or nutrient additives
- Do not dip cuttings directly into bottle