Bonsai Pro™ 7-9-5: Bonsai trees, like all other plants, require N-P-K plus all the other macro and micro nutritional elements to survive. While normal trees are able to broaden their root systems, bonsai are planted in small pots and benefit from frequent, weekly applications of Bonsai-Pro. Bonsai Pro offers balanced growth throughout the plant’s life, which can be affected by temperature, light, soil, pruning, watering, and root structure.
- Maintenance: Mix 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water.
- This is a stable mixture and does not have to be used all at once.
- Use this solution to water your bonsai and for misting the foliage.
- To Promote growth: For newly re-potted bonsai and all other container grown plants use 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Note: 1/2 tsp. per gal = 1:1500
There are no reviews yet.