AXEON ® S–200 Membrane Antiscalant is an effective antiscalant, specially formulated for feedwater with the highest levels of metal oxides, silica and scale-forming minerals. It inhibits polymerization of reactive silica and disperses colloidal (non-reactive) silica. It is effective over a wide range of concentrations and does not flocculate dissolved polymers such as residual coagulants, iron or aluminum-rich silica. Use of this product is recommended for reducing the operating and capital costs of reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration systems.
- Liquid: 5 gallons (20 kg)
- Inhibits polymerization and precipitation of silica
- Effectively controls inorganic scales over a large concentration range
- Compatible with major manufacturer’s reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration membranes
- May be used diluted or undiluted
- Effective in feedwaters with pH range 5.0 -10.0
- Particularly effective for controlling coagulation of colloidal silica by aluminum, iron and heavy metal salts
The proper dosage of AXEON S–200 Membrane Antiscalant will vary based on the feedwater analysis and reverse osmosis system recovery. For systems with less than 100 GPM (gallons per minute) feedwater, a typical dosage range is 1-10 mg/L (neat). The quantity of solution to add to the water is dependent on the flowrate of the feedwater along with the capacity of the chemical pump and the percent output setting of the pump.
There are no reviews yet.