AXEON® R1– Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed for overall superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and offer great savings with low maintenance and low operation costs.
R1– Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a new, innovative design. These systems feature only the highest quality components, including a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless-steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, ultra-housings for enhanced performance and durability.
R1– Series Reverse Osmosis Systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 1,800 – 21,600 gallons per day.
- S –150 Computer Controller
- LCD Backlit Display
- Pre-Treatment Lockout
- Tank Level Input
- Low Pressure Monitoring and Alarm
- Hour Meter
- TDS Monitoring
- Feed Flush
- AXEON Permeate and Concentrate Flow Meters
- AXEON Concentrate Recycle Flow Meter
- AXEON Pre-Filter 0-100 psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- AXEON Pump Discharge and Concentrate 0 – 300 psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- AXEON 5-Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- AXEON HF5 – Series Ultra Low Energy Membrane Elements
- AXEON FRP– Series Membrane Housings (300 psi)
- AXEON by Pentair ® 20″ Big Grey Cartridge Housings
- Goulds ® Multi-Stage Stainless Steel Booster Pump
- ASCO™ Composite Feed Solenoid Valve
- Feed Low Pressure Switch
- White Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Dual Chemical Pump Outlets
There are no reviews yet.