AXEON ® Chemical Injection Systems offer a wide range of capacities to meet various chemical treatment applications. Each system is composed of a chemical pump and polyethylene chemical tank, along with the necessary hoses and fittings for the pump.
The Chemical Injection Systems have been designed to the highest industry standards and are available in capacities from 4 to 30 GPO. These systems feature quality components and a compact space saving design, which allows for easy maintenance and servicing.
AXEON Chemical Injection Systems feature Pulsafeeder Chem-Tech™ Series XP pumps with peristaltic technology that delivers worry-free dosing in a modern design. Each component of the Series XP is designed and manufactured for optimum reliability and durability for real performance.
- Electronic timer module provides a 20:1 turndown control for enhanced flexibility
- Standard neoprene tube, resulting in extended tube life
- Peristaltic technology offers optimum reliability
- Rugged gear train
- Output capacity from 4 to 30 GPD
- Removable tank cover with 22° surface for mixer and mounting surface for chemical metering pump
- Integral 2″ and 1″ female top connections and 5″ inspection port
- 100-pound rating tank cover
- Reliable metering performance
- Mixed fluid capable, inherently degassing
- Extended tube life
- Rugged, sealed gear train
- Easy tube change out
- Self priming
- Chemical resistant materials
- Simple installation
- Heavy-duty tanks compatible with acids, caustics, and most water treatment chemicals
- Water purification and pollution control
- Iron, hydrogen sulfide and manganese removal
- Scale prevention
- Acid water neutralization
- Coagulation removal
- Waste-Water treatment
- Detergent and wetting agent metering
There are no reviews yet.