5 lb Mercurius Active Closed Loop Extractor
The Mercurius system is a rack-mounted MK-V that is specifically built to be run actively. Bi-directional solvent input prevents channeling and ensures a full yield is achieved. The Mercurius system also features a CMEP-OL recovery kit standard. The CMEP-OL has a coil bypass built onto the output to re-loop hot vapors back to the top of the material column. This is used to pressurize the material column after extraction to clear/assist in recovering the column.
The Mercurius system features a recovery manifold that is also used as the overflow path when bottom filling. This allows the column to be recovered independently from the collection base. With this plumbing, the user can utilize the evaporative cooling properties of the extraction solvents. By injecting a small amount of solvent into a closed material column, slightly wetting the material, then recovering this solvent, the material is frozen once all solvent flips phase. This method, paired with an injection coil, ensures efficient dewaxing happens without excessive dry ice or expensive chilling units.
This system is entirely rack mounted, giving this highly efficient system a small footprint. The rack also features a small shelf on the rear for tools and condensing coil.
• Up to 5 lb material capacity
• Bi-directional solvent input
• Injection coil dewaxing
• Vacuum insulated material columns
• Recovery manifold for base and column
• Hot vapor reloop for column recovery
• Active recovery with CMEP-OL
• Jacketed base for temperature control circulation
• Condensing coil for efficient recovery
• Sight glasses on collection base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Rack mounting
• Stainless steel recovery tank
• Molecular sieve to remove moisture from LPG
• Rack mounting to prevent heavy lifting
• Maximum oil yield
• Efficient dewaxing
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Little to no solvent loss per run
• Limited dry ice consumption
• Fast run and recovery times
• Extruded aluminum rack with pipe hangers
• 12” x 12” jacketed collection base
• #50 LP tank
• Solvent injection chilling coil
• 4” x 48” material column
• CMEP-OL recovery kit
• Stainless steel braided PTFE hoses
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• High pressure clamps
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP, DRY ICE, NITROGEN TANK WITH REGULATOR, AND HEATER CIRCULATOR TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale to operate this unit.
A VE280 9cfm 2 Stage (BVVVE280) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 40” Width, 30” Depth, 100” Height
Weight: 464.25 lbs (including pump)
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 25 lbs