Actinovate for Lawn & Garden contains a high concentration of a patented beneﬁcial microorganism.
When applied, the Actinovate microbe grows on the plant's roots and leaves, living off the plant's by-products while at the same time attacking harmful disease causing pathogens. This natural product effectively suppresses & controls a wide range of foliar and root diseases.
Uses & Benefits
• For organic lawn care
• For use on vegetables, herb gardens, annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs & hydroponics
• Safe for pets, people, and the environment
• 100% water-soluble product
• One 2-oz bag treats 5,000 sq, ft. of lawn or 550 plants
Stops Lawn Diseases
• Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia)
• Dollarspot (Sclerotinia)
• Take-all Patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis)
• Pythium Blights
Prevents Root Diseases in Ornamentals & Vegetables
• Late Blight and Early Blight
Attacks Foliar DiseasesCannot be shipped to these locations: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, JPN, GBR, CAN, ESP, ME
• Powdery Mildew
• Downy Mildew
• Grey Mold (Botrytis)
• Fire Blight (Erwinia)
• Leaf Spots and Rusts
• Black Spot (Diplocarpon rosae)
No USPS shipping.
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).
|Specifications for Actinovate Lawn and Garden 2oz, CA ONLY hf-NI30750:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||744825602123 ||10744825602120 || |
|Volume: ||0.02 ||0.11 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.23 ||1.16 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.12 ||1.5 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||2.38 ||4 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||4 ||7 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||6.25 ||6 || |