Vortex Powerfans Vortex 16" V-Series 4515 CFM 240V only Fan (VTX16XL)
Vortex Powerfans are high performance inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish. The extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping. Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation with balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Include 6' power cords, and galvanized mounting brackets allowing both horizontal and vertical installation.
Other features include:
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gage steel casing
- The permanently lubricated balanced motor ensures long life
- A worry free 10 Year WARRANTY
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Heavy gauge steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing and rustproof
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, equipped with a mixed flow impeller, allowing an extremely quiet operation
- 100% speed controllable, easing air flow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||2289|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 9.8 x 10.2|
Price: $1,608.85 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$2,289.00 You Save: $680.15 (29.7%)
— Ships separately from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Vortex Powerfans' website.
See more Vortex Powerfans products.