Technaflora ROOT 66 (1-1-1) 20 lt (TFROOT6620L)
ROOT 66 (1-1-1) is an organic based nutrient blend comprised of seaweed extract, trace elements, and disaccharides. ROOT 66's unique composition promotes the development of a well balanced root structure, a vital component of overall plant growth and performance. At transplanting, ROOT 66 improves the establishment of seedlings and cutting by stimulating adventitious root development. ROOT 66 can be applied to soil, soilless, and hydroponic-based gardening mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality fertilizer.
Benefits of using ROOT 66:
- Stimulate extremely fast root development
- Activate immune system and create pest and disease resistance
- Minimize the effects of transplanting shock and other related stress conditions
- Provide smooth transition between growth stages
- Create lush green foliage with thicker stems and leaves
- Create compact sturdy plants and multiple flower buds
- Improve beneficial soil microbial activity and improve overall plant quality
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||1552.45|
|Dimensions||2 x 4.5 x 3.2|
Our Price $909.37 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
44.2% Off Suggested Retail Price
$1,630.07 You Save $720.70!
— Ships separately from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more Technaflora products.