Galaxy™ Electronic Ballasts
- Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
- Smart Volt™ feature allows ballast to run on 120, 208 or 240 volt power. Detachable power cord allows easy change over. Comes standard with 120 volt cord, purchase 240 volt cord separately (Part #903082).
- Resetable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
- Lamp cord receptacle compatible with all Sun System® reflectors and sockets.
- Operates both HPS & MH lamps.
- Completely silent and lightweight.
- Extremely efficient – 99% power factor.
- FCC compliant.
- Generator ready.
This Galaxy ballast will operate a 250 or 400 watt lamp. The Turbo Charged feature can only be used with a 400 watt lamp.
Your Price $125.93 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
27.2% Off Suggested Retail Price
$172.95 You Save $47.02!
Lamps / Tubes / Bulbs
are available separately.
|Specifications for Galaxy Select-A-Watt 250-400 Electronic 120/240 Volt Ballast 902483:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||870883000097 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.3682 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||3.2792 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||8.45 || || |
|Length (inches): ||18.9 || || |
|Width (inches): ||6.6 || || |
|Height (inches): ||5.1 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.
See more Sun System / Sunlight Supply products.