Future-Brite™ Electronic H.I.D. Ballasts
FUTURE BRITE 400 HPS 240 VOLT
- Power factor is 99% efficient.
- Silent operation with built-in axial fans for cooling.
- Can ignite both MH & HPS lamps.
- Built-in safety features.
- Built-in short circuit protection.
- Improves lamp life.
- Constant wattage output. No flickering (stroboscopic effects), resulting in perfect illumination.
- Soft starting - No start-up power spikes.
- Weighs significantly less than magnetic core ballasts.
- Built-in fuse protection.
- Two built-in fuses.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Sleep mode function for safety.
- These ballasts are voltage specific. They are either 120 or 240. They cannot be switched from one voltage to another.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Electronic H.I.D. ballasts are quickly growing in popularity. They operate using electronic circuitry instead of magnetic ballasts made from steel & copper.
These come wired with our standard female lamp cord receptacle that accept our proprietary, patented male lamp cord making these units compatible with all Sun System® reflectors. Purchase lamp cord with socket assembly separately.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|2007 MSRP Each $||211.95|
|Case Weight||6.40 LB|
|Case Dimensions||11.5 x 6. x 8. IN|
Your Price $165.30 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.
See more Sun System / Sunlight Supply products.