SNS-HydroBiotics™ is an environmentally safe probiotic inoculant containing powerful microbes for maintaining hydroponic reservoirs & watering systems as an aid to help reduce system fouling.
Uses for HydroBiotics™
Overall water quality improvement
• 4 ounces makes 45 gallons of ready to use solution
• 1 gallon makes 1440 gallons of ready to use solution
• Aids in making the plant water more active, may reduce unwanted bio-loads
• Helps sterile and over taxed water systems by adding bio-diverse organisms
• Helps reduce COD and BOD caused by high nutrient levels (TDS) in hydroponics systems
• Helps oxidize ammonia (NH3) that may build-up during high nutrient/fertilizing dosing
• May reduce fertilizing cost by increasing bio-availability of the watering system
• Will help reduce bad odors in watering systems
• Can keep you watering systems cleaner by reducing food materials other organisms use
• Helps reduce bottom sedimentations
• Reduces turbidity of the water system
Directions for use:
Hydroponics Reservoirs: Add 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) monthly or after reservoir change.
Tea Reservoirs: Add 5 mL (1 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) during brewing.
Garden Watering: Add 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) of water every two weeks.
*May be used with nutrients and fertilizers.
Do Not Mix with Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2).
Purified Water, Proprietary Lactic Acid Cultures, Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, Rice Bran Liquid Extract & Citric Acid
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for SNS HydroBiotics 16oz hf-SNHB16OZ:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||696859130595 ||1696859130595 || |
|Volume: ||0.03 ||0.34 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.27 ||3.52 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||1.2 ||12.1 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||2.42 ||13 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||2.42 ||5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||7.76 ||9 || |