| ||Products related to RootMaker Prop Pot Express 18 (individual pot 3.125" x 3.125" x 4") || |
This product should be in stock on Friday 13 April, 2018.
RootMakers® are designed to create fibrous, non-circling root systems horizontally and vertically at all phases of production to equip plants for transplanting success. These products aren't just "containers" but rather root production tools. Each step complements the next, building upon the previous fibrous root system. A fibrous root system means a greater root tip surface area and translates to a greater efficiency in the absorption of water and nutrients; an increase in growth rate, establishment, and vigor; a higher transplant survivability; and ultimately, superior performance.
Intended for RootMaker Shuttle Tray item WG7060. Each pot sold individually.
• Create a fibrous, non-circling root system, (without toxic chemicals)
• Promote horizontal root branching
• Greater efficiency of water and nutrient absorption
• Accelerates plant growth, increases vigor
• Compliments a variety of production methods above ground, in-ground, or, in-pot
• Plants are equipped for rapid transplant success and long-term health
• Researched and patented
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Root Maker Prop Pot Express 18 (288/cs) hf-WG7050:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104015639 ||10638104015636 || |
|Volume: ||0.03 ||5.82 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.3 ||60.63 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.11 ||32 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||3.5 ||37 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||3.5 ||17 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||4 ||16 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer RootMaker's website.