Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
Your Price $90.39 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
24.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$118.99 You Save $28.60!
— Ships from Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, and/or Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Gallon (4/Cs) (SO) 704608:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||022179102392 ||10022179102399 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.1802 ||0.995 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||1.6047 ||8.8629 || |
|Weight (LB): ||8.85 ||37.05 || |
|Length (inches): ||4.2 ||9.8 || |
|Width (inches): ||6.8 ||14.5 || |
|Height (inches): ||10.9 ||12.1 || |