Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Gallon (4/Cs) 704608:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||022179102392 ||10022179102399 || |
|Volume: ||0.18 ||0.995 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||1.6047 ||8.8629 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||8.85 ||37.05 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4.2 ||9.8 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||6.8 ||14.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||10.9 ||12.1 || |