Sun System® Commercial Greenhouse Galaxy™ Cradle
- This fixture was designed to easily accommodate our Galaxy™ ballasts for installation into commercial greenhouses.
- The primary benefits of using this fixture is easy installation and de-installation should the fixture stop operating correctly. Instead of having to go to the effort and cost of de-installing a complete, permanently installed fixture, simply detach the power cord and lamp cord from the Galaxy™ ballast and send it back for repair.
- The Galaxy™ cradle is made from heavy duty galvanized steel. It’s powder coated finish will protect the fixture in harsh greenhouse environments.
- The Galaxy™ ballasts will run on 120, 208 or 240 volt power without any internal wiring changes.
- Our Sunstar reflector is made from 95% reflective German aluminum. This material was designed specifically for high performance lighting fixtures. It offers the best output and diffusion properties available in the lighting industry.
- Fixture comes with a pre-wired mogul base socket. All wiring is protected in an enclosed junction box.
Item # Item MSRP
010765 MIDSIZE ENCLOSED SUNSTAR $61.95
010780 LARGE ENCLOSED SUNSTAR $72.95
Item # Item MSRP
902490 GALAXY 250 WATT ELEC. BALLAST $157.95
902480 GALAXY 400 WATT ELEC. BALLAST $181.95
902485 GALAXY 600 WATT ELEC. BALLAST $237.95
902515 GALAXY 1000 W 120/240 ELEC BALLAST $399.95
902510 GALAXY 1000 W 240 VOLT(ONLY) BALLAST $399.95
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.