Sun System® 6 - Switchable
SS-6 HPS/MH 1000 120V AND 240V
- 5kv Socket Assembly with 15ft Lamp cord sold separately.
- Aluminum heat sync ballast enclosure
- Heavy-duty key-way handle
- Major brand ballast
- Rubber feet - reduce noise, vibration and provide air flow under the ballast for cool running
- High temperature capacitor
- Completely assembled
- Printed UPS shippable carton
- 5 Year Warranty
- Technical Guide
- Comes standard with an 8ft - 120 volt MVP™ power cord. Purchase the 240 volt MVP™ power cord separately (part# 903132)
- This unique ballast has all the features that are incorporated into our Sun System® 1 fixture, but adds the ability to run either MH or HPS
- Changing from one lamp type to the other is easy merely insert the appropriate lamp and set the switch to the correct operating setting (part # 903132)
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|2007 MSRP Each $||307.95|
|Case Weight||43.10 LB|
|Case Dimensions||17.5 x 12. x 11.5 IN|
Your Price $161.59 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
39.2% Off Suggested Retail Price
$265.95 You Save $104.36!
- EZ Cap™ Door offers easy access to the capacitor in event it needs
to be replaced—another Sunlight Supply® innovation!
- High temperature capacitor insures long lasting durability.
- Heavy duty handle for easy carrying or wall hanging.
- Cool Wall™ uniquely offers two barrier walls which help keep the critical
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration.
- Aluminum ballast enclosure is engineered to dissipate heat and keep components cool.
- Major brand ballast – we use only the finest quality components available.
- With our Multi Volt PowerCord (MVP™), it’s easy to switch from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug the 120 volt cord & plug in the 240 volt cord. THAT’S IT!
(120 volt cord included, 240 volt purchased separately)
- Lamp cord receptacle – accepts all Sun System® lamp cords (sold separately).
NEW BALLAST FEATURE!
We are pleased to announce that there is a more convenient way to change your Sun System 1 and Sun System 6 ballasts from 120 volt to 240 volt power! Beginning Feb 12, 2009 Sunlight Supply started manufacturing the Sun System 1 and 6 with their exclusive Power Pointer. This is the same device that's currently on our Harvest Pro and Harvest Pro Elite ballasts. With this feature, you would simply unplug the detachable 120 V Smart Volt cord 903081 (included with the system), turn the Power Pointer down in the 240 V position and plug in the 240 V Smart Volt cord 903082 (sold separately). It's a very easy feature to use and offers more versatility than the MVP configuration. The other benefit is that the cords for all the ballasts we offer will be the universal Smart Volt cords. Once a particular type of ballast in the MVP configuration is gone, we will automatically start shipping the units with the Power Pointers.
- Our Exclusive Power Pointer™ easily switches from 120 to 240 volt
power! Simply unplug the detachable 120 volt power cord (included),
turn the Power Pointer™ arrow down for 240 volt power and plug in a
240 volt power cord. THAT’S IT! (240 volt power cord sold separately).
|Specifications for Sun System 6 Switchable 1000 Watt Ballast 901945:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||870883001070 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||1.3371 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||11.9096 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||43.15 || || |
|Length (inches): ||18.1 || || |
|Width (inches): ||11.5 || || |
|Height (inches): ||11.1 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.
See more Sun System / Sunlight Supply products.