Sun System® Harvest Pro™ Elite
- Exclusive, two part ballast enclosure is the coolest running light system in the industry. The ballast core is in one compartment while the capacitor & igniter are in the other. This protects these critical components from the heat of the ballast. This significantly adds to the reliability & life of this light system
- With our Exclusive Power Pointer™ it's easy to switch from 120 volt to 240 volt power! Simply unplug the detachable 120 volt Smart Volt™ cord (included), turn the Power Pointer™ arrow down for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt Smart Volt™ cord. THAT'S IT! (240 volt Smart Volt™ cord sold separately)
- The EZ Cap™ Door allows for easy access to the capacitor in the event it needs to be replaced. Eliminates the need to be replaced. Eliminates the need to disassemble the complete ballast housing
- High quality ballast will ensure years of trouble-free use
- High temperature capacitor ensures long lasting durability
- Heat slots & louvers remove excess heat from the ballast
- Aluminum ballast enclosure dissipates heat
Price: $31.04 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$184.95 You Save: $153.91 (83.2%)
- Exclusive two compartment ballast keeps critical components
cooler than any other ballast on the market. The capacitor and
ignitor temperatures are greatly reduced by being in their
own compartment separate from the ballast core. Lower
temperatures mean better reliability & longer life.
- EZ Cap™ Door offers easy access to the capacitor in event it needs
to be replaced—another Sunlight Supply® innovation!
- Our Exclusive Power Pointer™ easily switches from 120 to 240 volt
power! Simply unplug the detachable 120 volt power cord (included),
turn the Power Pointer™ arrow down for 240 volt power and plug in a
240 volt power cord. THAT’S IT! (240 volt power cord sold separately).
- High temperature capacitor ensures long lasting durability.
- Lamp cord receptacle – accepts all Sun System® lamp cords (sold separately).
- Aluminum ballast enclosure is engineered to dissipate heat and keep components cool.
- Heavy duty handle for easy carrying or wall hanging.
- Louvered end plates and heat slots help cool the ballast for years of trouble-free use!
— Ships separately from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Harvest Pro Elite MH 1000 Watt Ballast 902620:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||870883001971 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.8288 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||7.3819 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||32.95 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||15.3 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||10.4 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||9 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.
See more Sun System / Sunlight Supply products.