Lumatek™ Electronic Ballasts
- More lumens generated per watt of electricity consumed - Lumatek™ ballasts have increased efficiency over magnetic ballasts. They lose fewer watts from the power supply to the lamp. This is a power factor of 95%+. The high frequency output results in low power loss
- Fast start-up - they reach full brightness quickly
- Completely silent
- Small compact design
- Produce less heat
- Cut-off circuitry - cut off when a short is detected. For ultimate safety
- Fully interchangeable - Lumatek™ ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (excluding the 750W which is HPS only)
- A dimming knob has been added which will allow them to be set at 50/75/100% (only reduce the amount of light not the power usage).
All Lumatek™ ballasts come wired with our standard female lamp cord receptacle that accepts our proprietary, patented male lame cord, making these units compatible with all Sun System® reflectors. Purchase lamp cord with socket assembly separately.
Your Price $210.63 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$294.95 You Save $84.32!
Lamps / Tubes / Bulbs
are available separately.
— Ships separately from Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, and/or Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Lumatek 1000/750/600 Watt 240 Volt Electronic Ballast 902560:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||816356001154 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.3174 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||2.8269 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||11.8 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||16.4 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||8.8 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||3.8 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sun System / Sunlight Supply's website.
See more Sun System / Sunlight Supply products.