When you need to run your equipment on 120V power, then the Powerbox® DPC-7500-120V is the perfect choice! Running up to six devices at 120V has never been quicker or easier. This is a very popular model due to the unique fact that it connects to 240V power, but provides 120V output power. With a DPC-7500-120V, you can control up to SIX devices from one timer.
Designed and hand-built in California from the finest materials, the DPC-7500-120V connects to 240V main power and provides 120V output power through its six 120V outlets. Total capacity is 60A continuous at 120V, or about 7,200 Watts.
A special feature of this model is that you can control all six outlets with the built-in timer, or you can set the last two outlets to provide constant power and have the timer control only the first four outlets. This makes it possible to use just one controller to run two separate environments.
You can plug directly into a 4-prong 240-volt dryer-type outlet to have your lights up-and-running in minutes, or you can hardwire a new circuit from your panel. The DPC-7500-120V is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved. Mounting to the wall is easy, thanks to keyhole tabs, or you can place on a flat surface and the non-skid rubber feet will keep the unit from moving around. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, the enclosure is built to withstand extreme environments. The baked-on power coated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean. The built-in digital timer has a battery backup to store programs in the event of a power-failure.
- Heavy-duty construction with industrial-grade components.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store programs during power outages.
- Six NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles.
- Timer can control all six outlets, or the last two outlets are switchable to constant power.
- Optional trigger cord can override timer so other devices can control the Powerbox.
- Plug & play into 4-prong dryer-type outlet, or hardwire.
- Three foot main power cord made of 8 gauge, highly flexible, finely stranded pure copper wire.
- Custom main cord lengths available.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure with no holes or visible screws.
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- Input: 240VAC, 30A
- Output: 120VAC, 60A
- Must be installed with a properly rated main circuit breaker.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
Price: $289.79 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$399.99 You Save: $110.20 (27.6%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more PowerBox products.