When you are running lights in increments of 10, the Powerbox® DPC-15000 is our top-selling model. This model has all of the features you need to keep your lights running safely and at peak efficiency.
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to a microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously de-energize all connected devices, helping to prevent things like fire and electrocution. Plus you get features like a digital ammeter to monitor load usage and a digital timer to control light cycles.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade components, the DPC-15000 is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions available.
There are a total of TEN NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights, and 5 NEMA type 5-15 outlets to run your light-duty accessories. A digital timer with battery backup controls light cycles. An optional trigger cord port allows other controllers to override the timer and control the Powerbox® directly.
Safe, quick to install, and easy to use. Don't even consider plugging your expensive gear into a cheap controller. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox® is your only choice.
- Microprocessor-controlled main GFCI circuit breaker helps prevent fire & electrocution.
- Protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Digital ammeter shows load usage in real time.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store timer programs during power outages.
- Ten NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles
- Five NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles
- Trigger Cord Port allows use of an optional trigger cord to override the built-in timer.
- Optional Accessory Port allows use with other controllers, like a high-temp shutoff.
- Four foot main power cord, with custom lengths available.
- Plug & Play into 4-prong range-type outlet (NEMA 14-50r), or hardwire to panel.
- Durable powder coated 14 gauge seamless steel enclosure.
- Keyhole tabs 16" on center for easy mounting to wall studs.
- INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for 50A, or 60A at 240V, 4-Wire Connection.
- Three Phase compatible models available.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
Price: $622.72 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$889.99 You Save: $267.27 (30.0%)
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (not via USPS).
|Specifications for 10 Light Controller with Digital Ammeter (60A 4-Wi hf-PB70360:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||682318782115 || || |
|Volume: ||1.21 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||12.61 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||22 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||23 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||13 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||7 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more PowerBox products.