HI98140 is a portable Calibration Check™ pH meter that utilizes HANNA's SMART electrode technology.
SMART electrodes incorporate a chip, which stores the calibration data performed with a specific instrument. When the "SMART" electrode is attached to the meter again, it is automatically recognized. This allows the operator to optimize time and efficiency with unsurpassed safety. It also avoids erroneous measurements taken in the event the pH electrode is substituted after calibration.
• pH Calibration Check™ Electrode Diagnostics
• Up to five point pH calibration
• Log on demand (500 samples)
• GLP features
• Auto endpoint
• User-selectable "calibration time out"
• Backlit, multi-level LCD display
• Tutorial messages on LCD
• Opto-isolated USB
• BEPS and % battery life on display; Battery Error Prevention System alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
Note: Calibration Buffer Solutions are available separately.
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
|Specifications for SPO-Portable pH Meter with SMART Electrode hf-HI98140:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume: ||0.02 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.17 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.7 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||7.3 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||2.8 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||1.4 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Hanna Instruments' website.