The simple solution for automatic feeding systems - perfect for commercial or large scale hydroponic growers.
Optimize crop performance by providing consistent and accurate management of the feed system by using the Bluelab Dosetronic® Peridoser Kit. It's the easy way to control your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, so you can focus on tending to your plants.
Simply program the controller with the conductivity and pH values that you want your system to run at and tailor the dosing intervals to suit the size of your mixing tank and dilution of your stock solution. You can also choose to control either the nutrient solution temperature, or the air temperature.
This kit contains the reliable Bluelab Triple Peridoser, built tough and strong for ongoing performance. The Peridoser manages the dosing of two part nutrient solution (A & B) and either pH up or down. The Dosetronic® will then take care of the hard work for you.
The Dosetronic® has proven itself in the hydroponic market worldwide for over 20 years and has earned itself an international reputation for excellence.
It is one of the most simple, robust and reliable controllers in its class!
• Simple, friendly user interface
• Optional control functions - you can control one, two or all three parameters (pH, conductivity and temperature)
• Individual High and Low alarm functions
• Large easy to read displays with adjustable display brightness
• All probes are removable / replaceable
• Calibration "Quality" indicator for pH probe
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Selectable internal lockouts. E.g. Temperature high alarm can prevent nutrient dosing
• Provision for External lockouts (both Normally Closed and Normally Open contact) E.g. a water flow switch can prevent all dosing action
• Automatic safety lockouts built in - E.g. Prevents dosing of pH and nutrient solution if a fault is detected
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Bluelab's website.