Vortex Powerfans Vortex 4" 172 CFM Powerfan (VTX400)
Vortex Powerfans are high performance inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish. The extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping. Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation with balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Include 6' power cords, and galvanized mounting brackets allowing both horizontal and vertical installation.
Other features include:
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gage steel casing
- A rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- The permanently lubricated balanced motor ensures long life
- 100% speed controllable Factory installed 120V power cord
- A worry free 10 Year WARRANTY
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||168.95|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 9.8 x 10.2|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Vortex 4" 172 CFM Powerfan hf-VTX400:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||628507100025 || || |
|Volume: ||0.68 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||7.05 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||8.8 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||10.2 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||11.7 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||9.8 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Vortex Powerfans' website.