Sunshine Advanced Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 3.0 (SUGRADV3.0)
Formulated with earth-friendly ingredients to retain moisture, provide improved root aeration and drainage, and develop strong, healthy root systems for maximum stem, flower and foliage growth. Peat moss and coconut fiber retain water and nutrients for optimal plant growth, combined with increased perlite to provide excellent drainage. The organic nutrient package provides a supplemental charge after three to four weeks and the endomycorrhizal blend enhances the ability of plants to access the nutrients in the root zone.
- Balanced: proper pH range to improve nutrient availability
- Water Works: organic wetting agent to help soil absorb water quickly and easily
- Bio-Active: multiple strains of mycorhizzae for optimum root colonization, improved nutrient and water uptake, better resistance to stress and disease
- No-Burning: inert formula accommodates custom feeding practices with no conflicting nutrients or burn risk
- Peat Moss: "nature's sponge" holds up to 30 times its weight in water, keeping it readily available for plant uptake
- Coconut Coir: a natural water-holding ingredient providing on-demand moisture
- Perlite: maintains air space for optimum root growth
- Superior Value: Eco-compressed bales fluff to about twice the labeled volume (1 cu ft bale provides about 2 cu ft of usable soil)
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||52.95|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 4.5 x 26|
Price: $33.65 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$51.95 You Save: $18.30 (35.2%)
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (not via USPS).
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Sungro Horticulture Black Gold's website.
See more Sungro Horticulture Black Gold products.