Xtrasun Xtrasun Solar Cooling Kit for XT6AC (SOLA6)
Sola Cool - Solar Powered Cooling Fan for XT6AC
Let your reflector shoulder some of the workload with the Sola Cool Solar Powered Fan. The easy-to-install Sola Cool kit works with Hydrofarm's XT6AC reflector, and consists of a solar panel array (56 mini solar panels) and a fan. The unit easily mounts inside the reflector, which positions the fan in the center of one of the flanges. When your bulb turns on, the fan springs to life and propels a cooling breeze through your reflector.
- 90 cfm fan works in conjunction with any wattage bulb.
- Draws hot air away from the bulb
- Reduces energy consumption
- Silent operation
- Easy to install - No hardware needed
- Mounts inside the reflector using 4 magnetic nuts (included)
- Recommended for single light installations
- Reflector and bulb sold separately
- Patent pending
Please note that this kit was developed for 600‐1000w lamps. If you are
interested in running a 250 or 400w lamps, you should find other cooling options.
Please read the Sola6 Operation Sheet for more product information.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||59.95|
|Dimensions||12 x 13 x 13|
Price: $41.37 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$59.95 You Save: $18.58 (31.0%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.