Hanna Instruments pH Soil Meter (HI99121N)
With this direct soil pre-amplified pH and temperature probe, you can test both the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a diluted sample.
The meter features a conical, rugged tip that can be directly inserted in moist or soft soil. For harder soils, the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground.
- Dedicated to soil pH measurement
- Specialized soil pH electrode
- Multi-level LCD display
- User-friendly operation using only 2 buttons
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||454.95|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 5.3 x 7.8|
Price: $319.53 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$455.95 You Save: $136.42 (29.9%)
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
|Specifications for pH Soil Meter hf-HI99121N:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume: ||0.23 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||2.4 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||3.2 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||9.5 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||12 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||3.5 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.