Bloom Brothers Hydro Halo Water Ring 6" w/ 3 leg support (GGWR06)
• More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||7.95|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2 x 10|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Hydro Halo Water Ring 6" w/ 3 leg support hf-GGWR06:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||859797002069 ||10859797002066 || |
|Volume: ||0.07 ||0.71 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.77 ||7 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.38 ||12 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||8 ||24 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||8 ||7 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||2 ||7 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.