Autopilot CO2 Generator LP 11,310-18,104 BTU (APCG8LP)
Safest and most reliable CO2 generators on the market.
The easiest way to accelerate plant growth. Carbon dioxide is one of the essential ingredients in green plant growth. The Autopilot CO2 Generator provides the carbon dioxide to meet maximum growing potential, and operates for only pennies a day.
Autopilot CO2 generators feature powder-coated steel enclosures that resist moisture, rust and discoloration - providing years of trouble-free operation.
Our two-stage safety pilot valve does not allow fuel to flow to the burner unless the pilot is lit, and will shut down the fuel supply in the event the unit falls or tips over. The solid state electronic ignition module creates a spark to light the burners. Autopilot CO2 generators are available in both propane and natural gas models.
- Dual solenoid valves
- Precision manufactured brass burners
- Solid state electronic ignition module - no pilot light necessary
- Tip over switch shuts off gas source if the unit falls or tips over
- Shut down warning with LED error indicator light
- Fabricated with all high quality components
- Easy to operate
- 8 pre-mounted brass burners
- 12' gas hose and pressure regulator
- Hanging hardware kit
- 24V power supply
- 1.5 amps/120 volts
- Provides 22 cubic feet per hr of CO2
- For spaces larger than 14' x 14'
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||474.95|
|Dimensions||10 x 18 x 15|
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for CO2 Generator LP 11,310-18,104 BTU 21.2 CU/FT Hr. hf-APCG8LP:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104006132 || || |
|Volume: ||1.56 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||16.27 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||22 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||15 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||10 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||18 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.