The Autopilot Digital Environmental Controller (DEC) precisely controls temperature and humidity within your grow area. The DEC coordinates the use of supplemental CO2 injection within the temperature function. The DEC has four outlets and a 15' remote combination probe with highly accurate temperature, humidity and light sensors. Easy to use push button functions are identified on a large digital display. Built-in data logger records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity levels.
- Combines temperature, humidity and CO2 controls together in one flexible unit with digital precision
- Control your temperature and humidity independently or synchronized
- Day/night temperature & humidity set points
- Remote 15' temperature and humidity sensor
- Resists EMI/EFI from electronic ballasts
- Reliable and easy to use
NOTE: This controller has a 14.5A maximum load. For higher amperage units, such as A/C units, it is recommended to use a power expander.
NOTE: There is no probe extension available for this unit.
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Digital Environmental Controller hf-APCETHD:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104005951 ||10638104005958 || |
|Volume: ||0.42 ||4.69 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||4.41 ||48.8 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||4 ||32 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||12.5 ||30 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||9 ||18 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||6.5 ||15 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.