- Provides zooplankton and fully-digestible, unhatched eggs ranging in size from 50 - 300µm.
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Formulated to provide over four-thousand prey per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $7.60 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
47.4% Off Suggested Retail Price
$14.46 You Save $6.86!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for ZOOPLANKTOS-S 250ML 12/CS 731392:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010875 ||810086010875 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0105 ||0.2438 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0935 ||2.1711 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.6 ||7.9 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.8 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.6 ||6.5 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.3 ||7.2 || |