- Unique complex that replaces trace and minor elements used by fishes, corals, and other invertebrates, and which are lost through chemical filtration (protein skimming and use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
- Provides 29 minor and trace minerals, all present in natural seawater ratios.
- Does not contain minor or trace elements not expressly known to be utilized by marine organisms or take place in chemical interactions.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $20.15 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$20.35 You Save $0.20!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for REPLENISH 250ML 12/CS 731090:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010561 ||810086010561 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.012 ||0.2448 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.1066 ||2.18 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.7 ||6.4 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.9 ||8.9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.7 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.4 ||7.2 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.