- Next-generation regenerable phosphate adsorption resin effective in marine aquaria; will also remove silicates.
- Far more effective than activated alumina and granular ferric products.
- Will not negatively impact water quality nor release phosphate or silicate once exhausted; will not break up or disintegrate like ferric medias, and contains no aluminum to dissolve in aquaria and harm inhabitants.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may be employed in fluiduzed-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable up to five times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
Your Price $34.58 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
62.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$90.89 You Save $56.31!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for PHOSPHATR 500ML 12/CS 731234:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086011308 ||810086011308 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0293 ||0.4679 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.2611 ||4.1679 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.7 ||12.2 || |
|Length (inches): ||3.7 ||11.5 || |
|Width (inches): ||3.7 ||7.9 || |
|Height (inches): ||3.7 ||8.9 || |