- High-purity, magnesium-rich mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the magnesium concentration in the system.
- Provides magnesium, which helps regulate the balance between calcium and carbonates in aquarium water, and is a component of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Composed of magnesium, calcium, and carbonates.
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
- Mined in the United States.
Your Price $24.31 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$24.56 You Save $0.25!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for NEOMAG 1000G 6/CS 731258:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086012411 ||810086012411 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0532 ||0.4551 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.4738 ||4.054 || |
|Weight (LB): ||2.3 ||14.3 || |
|Length (inches): ||3.7 ||11.3 || |
|Width (inches): ||3.6 ||8 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.9 ||8.7 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.