- Complex of carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements in aragonite ratios, as well as marine-derived proteins and lipids in coral tissue ratios.
- Simultaneously delivers appropriate inorganic and organic nutrients required by stoney corals, both zooxanthellate and azooanthellate soft corals, gorgonians, clam, tube worms, sponges, tunicates, and other suspension-feeding invertebrates for growth both soft tissue and skeletal material.
- Ideally fed at night when most corals extend their tentacles for prey-capture.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $26.03 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$26.29 You Save $0.26!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for REEF SNOW 500ML 12/CS 731442:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086012282 ||810086012282 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0245 ||0.4604 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.2181 ||4.1006 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.1 ||14.4 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.3 ||11.3 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.3 ||8 || |
|Height (inches): ||8 ||8.8 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.