- Highly-concentrated and stable iron solution for supplementing aquaria containing hermatypic organisms (i.e. “photosynthetic” or zooxanthellate corals, clams, and their allies), macroalgae, coralline algae, mangroves, marsh grasses, and other desirable marine algae and plants.
- Particularly suited to systems outfitted with a refugium or mud system.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $9.58 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$9.68 You Save $0.10!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for FERRION 250 ML 12/CS 731026:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010189 ||810086010189 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.008 ||0.241 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0715 ||2.147 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.2 ||9.35 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.7 ||6.5 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.6 ||8.9 || |
|Height (inches): ||5.1 ||7.2 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.